Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Creating a Blog!

My first blog post, this is exciting! I can't wait to look back on this blog in a year and see the leaps and bounds I have made as a student and an educator. I'm not nervous about blogging and I think that it will come naturally as the semester progresses.

Over the break I was able to get in to see some of my old Phys. Ed. Teachers and talk to them about where I am at at Cortland and where I am headed. We talked a lot about new things that were happening in Phys. Ed. because they were interested to see where Cortland is going with PE.

I also am lucky to have a father who is an athletic director and a former PE Teacher who graduated from Cortland. He was able to allow me to observe some middle school classes and even teach some Tchoukball to the students to gain experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment